Use the search filter below to find community events, workshops and fundraising events in your city.
- This event has passed.
March For Our Rights
October 2, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 11:00 AM at San Francisco Civic Center Area for March For Our Rights – a San Francisco and Bay Area Community Organized March for
- Marchers can start lining up at 10:45 AM at Grove & Hyde St, near the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza.
- March is set to step off at 11 AM sharp from Grove St & Hyde St, we will be marching down Market St to Embarcadero Plaza (see map).
- Masks will be Required
- This is a 1st Amendment March, no host is liable, march at your own risk
- There will be No Rally and No Speakers at either the beginning or end of the march
- All ages, and genders (& GNC) are welcome who believe in Women’s Reproductive Rights
- Bring your family, friends, signs, water, snacks, mask, put on some sunscreen, check the weather and dress with layers, a hat and comfy shoes.
- ACCESS Reproductive Justice
- Alliance for Girls
- Batalá San Francisco
- Bay Area American Indian Two Spirits
- Black Women Organized for Political Action
- California Commission on the Status of Women & Girls
- Department on The Status of Women SF
- League of Women Voter of San Francisco
- MomsRising/ MamásConPoder
- NARAL Pro-Choice CA
- National Center for Lesbian Rights
- One Fair Wage
- Planned Parenthood Northern California
- Raging Grannies Action League
- San Francisco Office of SHARP
- San Francisco Women’s Political Committee
- The San Francisco Human Rights Commission
- The Women’s Building
- The Transgender District
- V-Day / One Billion Rising
- Youth Advocate for Change