- Enhance your leadership skills within your organization through our workshops, discussion groups and annual conferences.
- Connect with colleagues in the field and share resources.
- Maximize impact through collaborations with other member agencies, practitioners and schools.
- Inform and engage with Alliance for Girls’ advocacy agenda.
- Enable the development of intersectional and local research on girls’ lived experiences.
- Make girls’ services a funding and legislative priority by joining a community of organizations that are raising their voices to advocate on behalf of girls, and the people and organizations that serve them.